+Follow
Dashboard
Beautiful Life
I love you. You love me.
. .Just Married. .
Nurul Aina Syamimie Samsudin
Muhammad Dzulhakimi Jamaludin
26/11/2010 at 2:10a.m.




05 May 2012
Without you i'm nothing , with you i'm everything @ 01:26
0 talkative person(s)

baby baby, hee you know what? im very happy to be with you, but even it kills me, im still going to smile :) you have no idea how fast my heart races when i see you >.< you super duper awesome dude. thanks make my life better than any boys have make it before. please dont dont ever ever and ever you leave me k, i will die for that. trust me, i love you. just you can accept me just the way i are. i would try to make you happy, i will take care of you just like you care much about me :) hihi you stole my heart since 26 november 2010, thats was a special day ever. right? you stole my heart and please dont give it back :/ hmm let me be the one who call you baby all the time k sayang? i hope our relationship will be lasting :) Amin ^^

❤ older posts / / newer posts ❤