+Follow
Dashboard
Beautiful Life
I love you. You love me.
. .Just Married. .
Nurul Aina Syamimie Samsudin
Muhammad Dzulhakimi Jamaludin
26/11/2010 at 2:10a.m.




05 May 2012
MOT ♥ @ 01:15
0 talkative person(s)

muhammad dzulhakimi bin jamaludin. you my love you my everything ;)
you know what, i never wish that us will separate together, and i never expect that i will get you, and i never hope that we will be long lasting like now sweetheart. but this is it, here we are. you and me together through all good and pain, and i really hope we will be like this forever. hee no lie dude. even im not perfect for you, i will try my best to be super perfectly for you okay :) i will be there for you when you lonely, i will be good listener when you need people to understand you, i will be your stronger when you weak, i will be high when you feel down, i will take care of you as long as you alive, i will stay on your heart to you feel love, i will keep you in my life as long as forever, me love you dear mot <3 pleasee dont leave me :')

❤ older posts / / newer posts ❤